• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, WhiteHaven takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Certain important information regarding the financial products described in this website is set out below.
Use of Website
This communication is published by WhiteHaven. Any commentaries and information contained in this communication are provided as a general source of information and should not be considered personal investment advice. Information on this website is not intended to provide legal, accounting, investment or tax advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard.
You acknowledge that past performance is not an indicator of future returns and that references to performance on this Site are provided as historical benchmarks only.
You are responsible for ensuring that you are appropriately informed about any securities, taxation or other legislation or law that could affect your investment decisions.
For All Mutual Funds:
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return include changes in share or unit value and reinvestment of all dividends or distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. Returns for time periods of more than one year are historical annual compounded total returns while returns for time periods of one year or less are cumulative figures and are not annualized. The payment of distributions and distribution breakdown is not guaranteed and may fluctuate.
Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. If you are a Canadian resident, you can obtain the prospectus from your financial adviser or contacting the third party mutual fund company directly.
For Cash Distribution Funds:
The payment of distributions and distribution breakdown is not guaranteed and may fluctuate. The payment of distributions should not be confused with a fund’s performance, rate of return, or yield*. If distributions paid by the fund are greater than the performance of the fund, then your original investment will shrink. Distributions paid as a result of capital gains realized by a fund and income and dividends earned by a fund are taxable in your hands in the year they are paid. Your adjusted cost base will be reduced by the amount of any returns of capital. If your adjusted cost base goes below zero, then you will have to pay capital gains tax on the amount below zero.
For Money Market Funds:
The performance data provided assumes reinvestment of distributions only and does not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. There can be no assurances that the fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in the fund will be returned to you.
Exempt Market Issuers
The exempt market products described on this website are issued and offered only by their respective issuers pursuant to an information statement or similar offering document. The information statements and other documents pertaining to products that are contained on this website are produced by the issuer of such products and not by WhiteHaven. WhiteHaven has taken no steps to independently verify, and expressly disclaims any liability for, any information contained in such information statements and other documents.
Portfolio Manager Commentaries: Videos/ Newsletters/ Blogs/ Fund Commentaries
Nothing in any commentary should be considered a recommendation to buy or sell a particular security. Any specific securities discussed are intended as an illustration of the portfolio manager’s security selection process. The PM may sell these securities at any time, or purchase securities that have previously been sold. The securities may increase or decrease in value after the date hereof, and the portfolio may accordingly gain or lose money on the investment in the securities. The statements by the portfolio managers in their commentaries are intended to illustrate their approach in managing the funds, do not necessarily reflect the views WhiteHaven, and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.
Any statement contained in a commentary that pertains to the future presents the portfolio manager’s current view regarding future events, and is included for the purpose of illustrating the portfolio manager’s investment strategy, current beliefs and positioning of the portfolio. Actual future events may differ from these views. Neither WhiteHaven nor the portfolio manager undertakes any obligation to update this information.
The securities described on this website may legally be sold in Canada. None of the securities described on this website have been registered or qualified for sale under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction and in particular, such securities have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933.
This site should not be considered an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities to any United States Person (as defined for the purposes of the United States Securities Act of 1933) or in any other jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is unlawful. Financial products described on this website will not be sold to any person residing outside Canada unless such sales are permitted under the law of their jurisdiction. Any investor or prospective investor should contact his or her legal or financial advisor for further details.
The information contained in this website may include estimates, projections and other “forward-looking statements”, which are generally expressed in the future tense, or using words such as “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe” or “may”, whether or not they are expressly identified as forward looking statements. Any such statements pertaining to our investment products were based on assumptions that we believed to be reasonable at the time, but which may prove to be incorrect. As a result, any forward looking statements may prove to be incorrect and actual performance may differ materially from that predicted in any forward looking statements. WhiteHaven assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements.
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly